Care Tips & Products
We make it a point to educate our customers on proper stone care. To keep your stone, tile & grout surfaces looking their best, follow some simple but important care instructions. Download our Stone and Tile Care Guide for all of our care tips and information.
We strongly recommend you use only quality products designated safe for natural stone. We use and recommend MB Stone Care products.
Here are some other quick pointers to keep in mind.
- Acidic liquids (wine, orange juice, tomato paste, a whole lot of other foods and just about all the cleaning products you buy straight off the grocery store shelf) will eat into marble, travertine, limestone, onyx, alabaster and some slates, leaving etch marks.
- To minimize or prevent this and other kinds of damage to your natural stone surfaces download our free Stone and Tile Care Guide. :
- Clean up spills as quickly as possible. Do not rub a spill, simply blot it up.
- Use coasters under glasses, particularly those containing alcohol or citrus juices.
- Use place mats under dishes, glasses and silverware, which could scratch the surface.
- Play it safe. Use trivets or mats under hot dishes. Do not set them directly on your natural stone.
- Avoid using cleaners that do not specifically state they are safe for natural stone, not only on the stone, but also on items nearby. For example, overspray from cleaning mirrors, or drips or splashes from toilet bowl cleaners can easily damage the stone beneath or around them if they are not specifically stone safe.
Mack Contacting’s was to rehabilitate and refinish all the main corridors at Glenhaven Public School which was done on time and budget without any incidents or complaints.Victor A., Norfield Construction
Mack Contracting did a wonderful job, and was very reliable and submitted all necessary paperwork to me for approval. They successfully provided the needed resources to grind and polish all the floors at our various sites.Jeff C., MGI Construction Corp.
Mack Contracting is responsive to our needs, quality oriented and very professional in every aspect of their business. We ware proud to say that they are part of our team of subcontractors that make our projects a success.Michael D., Scepter Industries Ltd.